This workflow applies to eCR version 188.8.131.52 or later.
In the scenario that some medications cannot be mapped to NewCrop, leaving these medications as active in eCR will cause them to continually be imported into NewCrop after being discontinued in NewCrop.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Go to Patient Details > Medications tab.
- Find the medication you would like to discontinue.
- These medications will be highlighted in light blue for easy identification.
- Right-click on the medication.
- Click Discontinue Unmapped ePrescribed Medication.
- When asked if you are sure, click OK.
This process will:
- Move the medication to inactive medications in eCR.
- Prevent the medication from being resent to NewCrop.
NOTE: Upon completion of these steps, the medication may still show in NewCrop and need to be discontinued there by following these steps:
- Find the medication to be discontinued.
- Click the arrow next to the Edit button.
- Click Discontinue.
The discontinued medication will not display in the Discontinued Medication list in NewCrop.