To view the How to Use Tasks Webinar video, follow the directions in this article.
Questions and Timestamps
1:03 - Tasks Walk Through
8:12 - Will Tasks access be added to Admin access?
- Admins currently cannot access the Tasks page as users have the ability to prescribe from the Tasks page and Admins are a clerical role without prescribing abilities. Request this as a feature enhancement!
9:34 - Can we prep meds throughout the day and then send transmit them for all patients once at the end of the day?
- You can queue meds for your patients all-day, but there is no way to transmit meds for ALL patients at the end of the day. You will need to go into each individual patient profile to send them the unsent meds at the end of the day.
10:24 - I can't click on a patient's name in Unsent Meds section.
- You must access NewCrop from a Patient Profile. Only that patients name will have a blue link, all other patients will be grayed out. To access another patient, open that patient profile in TenEleven and then access NewCrop.
11:29 - I get a password box and push from Authy app even with non-controlled meds.
- IF you prescribing non-controlled substances, you should be able to bypass that password box and click submit. Our team is working to correct that. If you are still having issues with this, please contact Support.
12:45 - What if you typically ignore Pharmacy Refill requests because the Patient needs to come in for an appointment to get more meds?
- If you need to see the patient before you refill a prescription: On the Tasks page > Deny the request > Select Patient Needs Appointment for denial reason > Click Deny button.