To view the How to Change a Script Webinar video, follow the directions in this article.
Related article: Edit a Prescription
Questions & Timestamps
1:36 – Edit Script Walk Through – Multiple Scenarios
11:59 – What is the Queue RX?
- Adding a med to the Queue adds it to the Pending screen.
13:17 – Where do we write Max Daily Dose for Suboxone and other controls?
- Add the MDD in the Additional Sig field.
15:08 – How do you enter a stock med that does not have to go to the pharmacy for dispensing (in-house meds)?
- Instead of clicking Transmit, select the Record button instead. This will record the medication without sending it to the pharamcy.
17:17 – How do you get rid of an RX that was written wrong?
- If it has not been transmitted – Go back to Compose screen > Click Edit drop-down >Select Delete.
- If you transmitted in error – Go back to Compose screen > click Edit drop-down > Select Discontinue > Notify Pharmacy Cancellation (this cancels the request).
20:10 – Is there a way to verify the RX was sent to the pharmacy
- Click Edit drop-down > Select Details > See Verified Status. Verified means the pharmacy has received it
22:16 – If I had several meds plus a controlled med, can the order be placed at the same time?
22:53 – Do we have to enter the pharmacy each time?
- You will need to enter it the first time, but after you enter it, it will stay and be available for the future.
23:45 – Injectables – Can you go over prescribing something like Vivitrol?
27:20 – How do I enter tapering doses?
- Use Additional Sig to add in tapering instructions.
28:54 – What about orders that need to say “do not fill before [date]”?
- Use Effective Date in Compose RX screen.
- Also on Transmit screen – you can add it in the Date field before you Transmit.