The registration process for eRx with EPCS contains three parts: Verifying Prescriber Information, Identity Proofing, Confirm Provider Registration. You will need to complete the entire registration process once you start.
After that is complete you will need to select EPCS Administrators and then Grant or Revoke Prescriber EPCS Rights.
IMPORTANT: Follow all registration instructions carefully as any errors will cause your Identity Proofing and Registration to fail.
NOTE: This is the process for eRx with ECPS. See Sign up for eRx only with NewCrop if you do not need to use EPCS.
- Go to Setup > NewCrop Registration.
- Click User Registration tab.
- Select the Sign up for eRx with EPCS option and the Registration wizard will open.
- EPCS Registration Part 1: Verify Prescriber Information
- EPCS Registration Part 2: Identity Proofing Process
- EPCS Registration Part 3: Confirm Provider Registration
- EPCS Registration Part 4: Select EPCS Administrators
- EPCS Registration Part 5: Grant or Revoke Prescriber's EPCS Rights