Now that the adapter has been successfully installed the next step is to install the driver for the Topaz Signature Pad.
- First identify the signature pad model that you are installing. You will use the same driver for either but in the setup, it will ask which one you are using. This example uses the T-S460-B-R.
- NOTE: These instructions should be followed for BOTH approved models of Topaz.
- Navigate to www.sigpluspro.com/sigplus-index.html and on that page click the icon next to Step 1 that says “Download SigPlus”. Once downloaded you will need to locate and run the downloaded file.
- Once you run the installer you will following the prompts and select the corresponding choices based on which signature pad you are installing.
- Now you will select the model Topaz that you are using from the prompts. In addition, ensure you are selecting the appropriate Com Port based on the server settings. (COMM Port 1).
NOTE: Even if you are using the LBK462-BSB-R model which has a USB connection you still MUST select an appropriate COM Port. HSB (USB type) should never be selected.
- NOTE: Even if you are using the LBK462-BSB-R model which has a USB connection you still MUST select an appropriate COM Port. HSB (USB type) should never be selected.
- Lastly, you should have the Demo Ocx.exe icon added to your Desktop then select “Finish”. After finishing the install the computer should be rebooted.