Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- The Surescripts Electronic Prior Authorization service (ePA) is now available.
- Prescriptions requiring a Prior Authorization are identified on the Transmit page with the option to expedite the ePA.
- Users may access the PA from the Transmit page or by viewing the Prescription Details on the Active Medications list.
- The Renewal and Change notification on the Compose page now redirects the user to the Tasks page, automatically filtered to the selected patient.
- Drug Search Results, Favorites, Drug Sets, and Compounds will now automatically close each other when a new one is opened.
- Incomplete fields on the Sig Builder are now highlighted to help quickly identify required missing information.