Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
NOTE: Not all functionality released for NewCrop is supported by TenEleven.
- Surescripts Drug History now offers the option to filter the list to show a single instance of each unique drug, hiding multiple fills of a given drug. This can be leveraged to quickly import the complete reported medications for the patient while avoiding duplication.
- The nurse or admin user that queued a prescription is now displayed in the Pending Prescriptions views, under the Prescriber's name.
- The Prescriber Report now lists the nurse user only if that user sent the prescription o/b/o a prescriber. If the nurse queues up the prescription, but does not transmit it, then the user will be identified as the transmitter. The prescriber is always identified.
- The Compound Builder has been enhanced to allow selection of Ingredient Strength and Ingredient Quantity. Note that quantity is required for compounds.
- Admin users may now use the Report Missing Rx feature to notify support.
- Subscription pages are now sorted by end date by default.
- Prescribers may no longer send prescriptions for a patient without complete address information, as required by NCPDP.
- Corrected a bug that could allow a user to select an obsolete alternative from the obsolete drug search menu.
- EPCS reporting logs may now be accessed from the EPCS-Admin page for systems with direct routing to this page.
- Outside Prescriber and Original Date are now properly honored for Favorites, Drug Sets, and Compounds on the MedEntry page.